With the influx of artists and music. Its sometimes hard to decide what song to listen to. Well here are 10 songs I am feeling in no particular order. Of course there are other fantastic songs out there but I did say just 10. All for fun so pls enjoy..lol.
10. Kayswitch – Sista Caro ; Yes Yes Yes someone doing Dancehall I enjoy. Sista Caro pon da replay.. *BOOM* and ohoooo I loooooooove the video.. hahaha
9. Burna Boy – Tonight ; I dont think I need to go on and on about how refreshing Burna Boys music is in the naija music industry. He is prime live music material. If I had an event with a full band he would be top 5 on my list of artists to call for a performance
8. Ijeoma – Olo Mi : I absolutely love the texture of Ijeomas voice. The way she says Olo Mi ooooo, is like cream to my ears coupled with meaningful lyrics and a soothing beat.
7. Banky W – Yes/No ; Actually my fav Banky Jam till date is Low Key but for the sake of being current Yes/No is a very sure 2nd for me. Banky W does R&B in every sense of the word. Loving it.
6. CAPITAL F.E. M. I – I Found My Wife ; I listen to this song and my head automatically swells. Swooooooooons!.. Capital F.E. M. I is the full definition of R & B. The perfect wedding or proposal song it is.
5. Black Magic – Rainbow; Ahhh I was crossed between Rainbow and Repete. This quality of sound is where naija music should be headed. Beautifully composed music and not just tukpa tukpa noise.
4. 2face – Ihe Neme ; Well if you know me well you will know anything 2face sings is fantastic in my ears. Luckily he makes good music so its not parsha though Im sure if he coughed on a beat I would still love it. This song is a fun song from 2face and I looooove it.
3. Dbanj – Top of the World ; Upon first listen, I argued with myself that this isnt Dbanj. Ok It is Dbanj and I am speechless. WOW!.. lovely song from the kokomaster. Definitely one for the music library
2. Phyno – Ghostmode ft Olamide ; I do not understand a single word Phyno says in this song, which goes to show that music is universal. From his delivery, I feel the passion in his words. The song does it for me mainly because it spiritual and unique and of course Olamide went in hard as usual..
1 . Davido – Feel Alright ft Ice Prince ; Its really refreshing to see this side of Davido, from “ananinini Davido” *inserts confused face smiley* to having a mixture of lyrics, beat and delivery that touches the music soul.I absolutely LOVE IT! It is easily my personal fav at the moment.