The Bugatti 16C Galibier is a concept car from Bugatti Automobiles. It is what they call a fastback (slopping roof line design) car. I am a big fan of concept cars most especially the ones that may end of being a reality. You can blame years of watching The Jetsons. The Bugatti Galibier is one of those concept cars that may be be hitting the road in 2015 under a new name. I say maybe because the production version of the Galiber was meant to be out on the market in 2013 but it was later postponed to 2015 because the company wanted to refine the design. The car will not be released using its concept name. Although this has not been 100% confirmed, it is alleged that the company will be using the name Royale to launch the car. So think, Bugatti Royale inspired by the Bugatti Galibier. Check out some things we know about the Galibier below as well as pictures of the awesome vehicle.
- It is a Sedan with 1000 HP(horse power) – can somebody say vroom vroom. lol
- It features 5 doors
- It is scheduled to hit the market by 2015 – that is real soon, so fingers crossed
- It will cost about $1.4 Million Dollars – Yeah my jaw dropped too
- Its top speed id 235 MPH – Whooooa I wouldnt wanna go that fast
- 16 C refers to its 16 cylinder engine – whooa thats a whole lotta cylinders vroom vroom.
- It uses the same quad turbo charged engine unit as the Bugatti Veyron – someone please buy me one *puppy dog eyes*
- Less than 4000 units will be made – I bet, because not many can afford it
Like I said before, a lot of things we know are speculations and Bugatti has pulled out of making this car a reality before. So, now I guess we simply play the waiting game to see if Bugatti will release anything inspired by the Galiber.
So what do you think of the Bugatti Galibier ?